The all-new SOUNDPEATS Air4 Wireless Earbuds are optimized by Snapdragon Sound™ technology, the only solution designed to deliver lossless music, industry-leading low latency, and more robust connections. It has studio master quality, 24-bit, 96kHz high-resolution Bluetooth music that streams straight from your phone. With SOUNDPEATS Air4, immerse yourself in the very best audio —whether you’re gaming, streaming music, or making voice and video calls.
Air4 Earbuds Deliver Wireless Lossless Audio
- Snapdragon Sound with aptX Lossless
- 13mm Dynamic Driver for Immersive Sound
- Adaptive ANC Tech& Triple Mics Noise-Cancellation
- 88ms Low Latency Game Mode
- Total 26 Hrs Playtime& App Control
- BT5.3 for Stable Multipoint Connection
- EAN: 6941213615039
Hear What You Want to Hear
Time to Upgrade to Snapdragon Sound Premium Experience
Enjoy the CD-level Original Sound by Qualcomm’s aptX Lossless Transmission
Mathematically bit-for-bit exact, SOUNDPEATS Air4 semi-in-ear headphones support Qualcomm aptX Lossless, a codec that can deliver bit-perfect CD-quality audio up to 16-bit/44.1 kHz and retain the fidelity of the sound in a stable connection. With a top quality of 24-bit/96kHz,aptX Adaptive also could dynamically adjust the bitrate depending on your content, optimizing it based on audio quality and latency requirements, such as when gaming or watching a video.
Adaptive ANC, Effective Denoising Solution
With the maximum depth of noise reduction reaching up to 45dB (according to data from Qualcomm laboratories), SOUNDPEATS Air4 Wireless can automatically change the levels of noise cancellation on its own and match the most suitable noise cancellation parameters in real-time. The powerful 6-mic system of SOUNDPEATS Air4, combined with CVC noise-cancellation algorithm, ensures clear communication even in noisy environments, allowing for effortless and smooth conversations. *The closer the fit of the earbuds, the greater the noise cancellation effect.
All in One, Your Best Companion
The built-in Bluetooth 5.3 of Air4 offers faster and smoother multipoint connection and data transmission. Simultaneously connect to two devices such as smartphones, tablets, and smartwatches, without the need for reconnection. It also comes with a low latency mode of 88ms for gaming and video calls and a long-lasting battery life of up to 26 hours with the charging case, allowing for uninterrupted listening even during extended daily use.
Supported Bluetooth Codec: aptX Lossless/AAC/SBC
What's in the Box
SOUNDPEATS Air4 aptX Lossless Wireless Earbuds
Type-C Charging Cable
Battery Capacity: 35*2 mAH(Earbuds) 330mAH (Case)
Charging Time: ＜1.5H (Earbuds）＜2H(Case)
Charging Port: Type-C
Total Playtime: 26 hours
Single Earbud Weight: 4g
Charging Case with Earbuds: 38g
Control Type: Touch
Waterproof Rating: IPX4
- Customer Service
- Touch Control
10% or less Red
While charging the case, the indicator flashed slowly.
Warm tip: Please be careful not to press the earphone too hard in the charging case, so as not to damage the copper pillars in the charging case.
2.Please make sure the earbuds are correctly placed in the charging case, and make sure the charging contacts are clean. Please try to clean the places between the charging case and the earbuds with something like a microfiber cloth.
In addition, not using the earbuds for a long time, and earbuds storage location is not dry, moisture will also cause damage to the earbuds.
If you haven't used your headphones for five months, the battery is probably dead. At this point, we suggest that you first check whether the charging case has power (whether the indicator light is on) and whether the charging contact at the bottom of the earbuds and charging case is dirty.
If there is dirt, please clean the charging contact at the bottom of the charging case with a dry cloth or towel. As for earbuds not turning on or the battery drain rapidly when earbuds are taken out of the case, Our recommendation is to place the earbuds into the charging case for 2 hours and close the cover repeatedly and try this way for 1-2 days.
2. Click "get verification code"
3. Type in the code you get from your email
4. Finish register
2. Check your spam folders/junk inbox first;
3. Try to register with a different email address;
4. Uninstall the App of the SoundPEATS then re-install it and restart your device to register again;
5. Please manually type your e-mail into the area instead of auto fill for your e-mail address, and also please pay attention to the format of English letters and the space before and after the email address;
6. Please try to turn off anti-virus software. If you have data encryption software on your phone, you may have to turn it off momentarily;
2. Please make sure that the earbuds Bluetooth name is the default “SOUNDPEATS Air4“.If you changed the default name, please change to its original format. Then restart your phone. Please note that if you change the default Bluetooth name of the model, it may cause connection issue to this app.
3. Please make sure both earbuds pair with each other, then connect to you phone first. After the earbuds connected to your phone, then please open the app to connect earbuds.
4. If the earbuds could not still connect to app, please follow the steps one by one:
-try to turn off earbuds app completely (Turn off the background running of the app totally);
-unpaired the earbuds via your phone, then turn off phone Bluetooth;
-put two earbuds into the charging case and do a reset as the manual; -reconnect the earbuds to your phone first after reset (In this step, please make sure SoundPEATS APP is off);
-re-open the app to search earbuds to connect to app;
1. Please try to reset the earbuds as the manual;
2. Take the earbuds out of the charging case and leave some time for the two earbuds to pair with each other. Then please turn on the blue tooth of your phone to connect with the earbuds;
3. Make sure your phone is connected with good network. Turn off the app and reopen it;
4. Try to connect the app with your phone and do the upgrade again;
Precautions during the app upgrade process:
1. During the upgrade, the distance between the earbuds and the mobile phone must be within 0.5 meters;
2. Do not put the earbuds into the charging case;
3. Do not disconnect, play music, or answer the phone calls;
4. Don't close or shrink the upgrade page;
- The earbuds possess an aesthetically pleasing appearance with the white, gray, and silver colorway.
- I appreciate the matte finish which lessens fingerprints (except oil marks).
- Regarding sound quality, these earbuds deliver a fairly balanced overall sound with a good bass.
- The earbuds boast touch controls with a seamless mode switching feature, adding to their convenience.
- An affordable airpods-like alternative.
As always, I expect a very high quality and solid product. SP is number one for me..
I have not tested them yet, but I am convinced by the quality of the sound over specs, and the materials used. Soundpeats remains the best favorite brands for me, I would like to buy this version to test it but they are not yet available in Morocco :(